Stamping & Watermarking with StampPDF Batch
- Apply copyright notices, disclaimers or other text in your choice of font, point size and color
- Place multi-line stamps, specify lines, line-breaks, precise location and rotate text stamps to any angle
- Stamp JPEG, TIFF or PDF files; resize, scale and position them precisely
- Specify transparency level for stamped text or images
- Automatic placement based on page size
- Automatic placement based on page diagonals; for example, top-left to bottom-right
- Remove stamps that are no longer needed as documents move through the workflow
- Autoscale Text Size to fit to the page size, by percentage of the page size
- Scale and transform the page, useful for reducing the page size to make sure the new stamp does to obscure some of the page content *New in version 6.5
Stamp Variables, Pagination, Bates
- Use over 30 built-in stamping variables, including file and path name, document information, page, Bates numbers, and date and time in a variety of formats
- Apply consecutive Bates numbering across multiple files
- Recto-verso placement of text or images
- Stamp invisible text on documents (invisible text can be indexed by search engines)
- Automatic placement of start, stop and check characters in Code 128 barcodes (Code 128 character set B is included)
- Dynamic stamp file variable substitution from the command line *New in version 6
- Four new automatic positioning options for drawing text on the left and right edge of the page *New in version 6.5
- Support for DataMatrix 2D Barcodes *New in version 6.5
Advanced Typographical Features
- Supports Unicode
- Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Supports Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) fonts
- Manage character spacing, word spacing and line leading
- Directly supports three PDF color spaces: RGB, CMYK and Grayscale
- Support for maintaining fixed length Arabic text *New in version 6
Output File Features
- Full output customization via plain-text parameter files.
- Set file display and navigation modes and zoom levels the user sees when the document opens.
- Includes new document information, including title, subject, keywords, date or other metadata, in PDF document Information fields and in XML via the eXtensible Metadata Platform (XMP).
- Apply 40-bit or 128-bit file encryption to your stamped documents using owner and user passwords to control access and ability to modify the document. (For 256 bit AES security, see APCrypt).
- Linearize PDF files for network and web-server deployment via Fast Web View.
- Optimize output files to reduce file size.
- Maintain the same PDF version number as the input file *New in version 6