Integration Features of Redax Enterprise Server
- Includes RedaxESconfig, an administrative utility for standardizing redaction operations in both client-server and server-only implementations
- Export and import redaction markup with RESxml for analysis and integration with document management and Natural Language Processing (NLP) systems
- May be integrated into new or existing workflows using the Redax plug-in for Adobe Acrobat for a complete client-server redaction solution
- May be utilized within appending, stamping or other electronic document workflows using other Appligent server products.
- Call from any programming or scripting language including (but not limited to) Perl, PHP, Java, C++, ASP & .NET, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion and Lotus Notes
- Supports PDF 1.0 and above for maximum backwards compatibility
- Licensed per server. Base pricing is for up to 4 cores per server.
- No limit on concurrent users or connections
- No limit on the number of documents processed
- No limit on threads – run as many instances as you want on the same server.
The simplest way to run Redax Enterprise Server is through the watched folders functionality.
The RedaxESconfig application creates an XML parameter file used by Redax Enterprise Server to configure properties for the watched folders. These folders can be mapped network drives; providing “drag and drop” simplicity for any user.
Integrators may choose to dynamically generate XML parameter files from Perl, Java, PHP, VBScript, or any shell script, or operate Redax Enterprise Server via scripts for multistage or multicore processing.
See the documentation for complete information.
Windows 7 and higher (32 or 64 bit)
Linux (RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu, etc.)
Kernel 2.6 64 bit
5.2 & above on Power
Oracle (Sun) Solaris
10 and above on SPARC