Easy Integration with AppendPDF Pro
- No limit on concurrent users or connections
- No limit on the number of documents processed
- No limit on threads – run as many instances as you want
- Supports PDF 1.0 and higher
- Call from any programming or scripting language including (but not limited to) Perl, PHP, Java, C++, ASP & .Net, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion and Lotus Notes
- May be integrated with other Appligent server products as part of a complete PDF workflow or DOCCM solution.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7 and higher (32 or 64 bit)
Linux (RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu, etc.)
Kernel 2.6 64 bit
5.2 & above on Power
Oracle (Sun) Solaris
10 and above on SPARC
Apple Mac OS X
10.5 & above on Intel x86
Minimum free memory available to run the application : 512 MBytes
Dynamically generate parameter files from Perl, Java, PHP, VBScript, or any shell script. AppendPDF can also be scripted for multistage processing or deployed with our other products as part of a complete PDF workflow solution.
See the User Guide for complete documentation.