This free trial demonstrates pdfHarmony by allowing you to check individual files. You’ll get a standard pdfHarmony Report and an optimized, ISO 32000 compliant, linearized PDF file (assuming your input file was healthy or recoverable).
To run your FREE Demo
- Choose a PDF file under 15 MB. Ideally, pick one with a problem, so pdfHarmony can demonstrate fixing a file.
- Provide valid contact information so we can return your report.
- Click “Run pdfHarmony and email me the results”.
What’s happening to my PDF?
- You’ve selected a PDF, supplied a valid email address, and clicked the “Run pdfHarmony” button.
- Once uploaded, the file is queued for processing.
- pdfHarmony opens the file.
- pdfHarmony checks the file integrity.
- Following the file-level check, pdfHarmony checks each page for warnings or errors as would be reported by a user with Adobe Reader.
- If the file is damaged but recoverable, pdfHarmony repairs the file.
- pdfHarmony then optimizes the file. Page contents will not be affected, and the output is a genuine Adobe PDF.
- pdfHarmony then sets the file header to 1.7 to conform with ISO 32000, the International Standard for PDF.
- Finally, pdfHarmony linearizes the file for Fast Web View.
- The server returns the PDF and a standard HTML report to you via email.