Easy Integration with AppendPDF
- No limit on concurrent users or connections
- No limit on the number of documents processed
- No limit on threads – run as many instances as you want
- Supports PDF 1.0 and higher
- Call from any programming or scripting language including (but not limited to) Perl, PHP, Java, C++, ASP & .Net, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion and Lotus Notes
- May be integrated with other Appligent server products as part of a complete PDF workflow solution
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7 and higher (32 or 64 bit)
Linux (RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu, etc.)
Kernel 2.6 64 bit
5.2 & above on Power
Oracle (Sun) Solaris
10 and above on SPARC
Apple Mac OS X
10.5 & above on Intel x86
Minimum free memory available to run the application : 512 MBytes
A text or XML parameter file is passed to AppendPDF containing the instructions AppendPDF uses to assemble the new PDF document. See the Introduction to AppendPDF for more information. A DTD is provided for validation of XML parameter files.
Dynamically generate parameter files from Perl, Java, PHP, VBScript, or any shell script. AppendPDF can also be scripted for multistage processing or deployed with our other products as part of a complete PDF workflow solution.
See the User Guide for complete documentation.