Even in the broadband era, DVD and USB Drives remain an important means of distribution for large volumes of electronic content.
If the materials to be distributed are documents, publications or similar, PDF offers unmatched reliability, powerful full-text search and interactivity features and full cross-platform support. Delivery on a disc or drive means instant and portable access to gigabytes of files; and with PDF files, that can mean millions of pages.
Appligent Document Solutions has performed full-service disc design, development and production services based on PDF technology since 1996, longer than anyone else.
Our customers include the United Nations, Allen Press, Taunton Press, Hanley-Wood, the Association of American Zoo Veterinarians (AAZV) and many others.
- Custom functionality to meet specific needs
- Browse and filter content by any criteria including author, affiliation, subject, category, keywords and more
- Full-text search
- Seamless integration of existing electronic content and legacy content scanned from paper
- Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) compatibility and fidelity
- Autoplay and “Install to hard drive” options
- Generate new revenue – See JLC Case Study
- Develop archive collections of academic, technical, association and society journals
- Provide conference proceedings and trade-show giveaways
- Distribute forms, manuals, brochures, catalogs, books, facilities and as-built documentation
- Offline access to content
Key Benefits for the Publisher
- Your exact look and feel; provide the artwork, we provide total fidelity to your intent
- The professionalism and polish that comes with years of dedication to meeting the needs of content publishers.
Review some of Appligent Document Solutions case studies for publishers, or simply contact us today to learn more about how we can help you distribute your content.