Easy Integration with StampPDF Batch
- No limit on concurrent users or connections
- No limit on the number of documents processed
- No limit on threads — run as many instances as you want
- Operates on watched folders or from the command-line
- Supports PDF 1.0 and higher
- Call from any programming or scripting language including (but not limited to) Perl, PHP, Java, C++, ASP & .Net, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion and Lotus Notes
- Includes a free PHP class for StampPDF Batch
- May be integrated with other Appligent Document Solutions server products or other components as part of a complete PDF workflow solution
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7 and higher (32 or 64 bit)
Linux (RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu, etc.)
Kernel 2.6 64 bit
5.2 & above on Power
Oracle (Sun) Solaris
10 and above on SPARC
Apple Mac OS X
10.5 & above on Intel x86
PHP developers may prefer the free PHP class for StampPDF Batch. Every option in StampPDF Batch is represented in the PHP class by a Method, so the full range of controls, from stamp parameters to security options and more, is readily available for implementation in PHP scripts.
Dynamically generate stamp files from Perl, Java, PHP, VBScript, or any shell script. StampPDF Batch can also be scripted for multistage processing or deployed with our other products as part of a complete PDF workflow solution.
Please see our Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) for StampPDF Batch.