Integration Features of APGetInfo
- No limit on concurrent users or connections
- No limit on the number of documents processed
- No limit on threads – run as many instances as you want
- Provide a user password to open password-protected PDFs (New in version 4.0!)
- Supports PDF 1.0 and above
- Call from any programming or scripting language including (but not limited to) Perl, PHP, Java, C++, ASP & .Net, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion and Lotus Notes
- May be integrated with other Appligent server products as part of a complete PDF workflow solution
Windows 7 and higher (32 or 64 bit)
Linux (RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu, etc.)
Kernel 2.6, 32 bit
Kernel 2.6 64 bit
5.2 & above on Power
Oracle (Sun) Solaris
10 and above on SPARC
11i v2 & above on Itanium
Apple Mac OS X
10.5 & above on Intel x86
The simplest way to run APGetInfo is from the command line. Option flags are available to tailor the output. The output can be piped.
APGetInfo can be scripted for multistage processing and used with Appligent’s other products as part of a complete PDF workflow solution.
See the User Guide for complete documentation.