[icon image=”accepted” align=”left”]
You can upload your own PDF to a pdfHarmony server right now!
Receive an optimized PDF file and a pdfHarmony report via email.
Ready to Try pdfHarmony?
- Choose a PDF file under 8 MB. Ideally, pick one with a problem.
- Provide valid email address so we can return your report.
- Click “Run pdfHarmony and send me a report”.
By default this online demonstration will process the following types of PDF files safely:
- Digitally-signed PDFs will have been modified since the signature was applied; but, the digital signature will remain intact and valid.
- PDFs with active form-fields will not be linearized.
These above behaviors can be overridden as a user preference to the application.
Please see the PDFHarmony documentation for more information on additional capabilities not available in this online demonstration.
For additional information, please Contact Appligent Sales.
What's happening to my PDF?
- Once uploaded, your PDF is queued for processing.
- Assuming the file can be opened, pdfHarmony checks it for integrity.
- Following the integrity check, pdfHarmony reviews each page for warnings or errors as would be reported to a user with Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
- If the file is damaged but repairable, pdfHarmony fixes the file.
- If possible, the file is optimized. Page contents will not be affected. The output is a genuine Adobe PDF.
- pdfHarmony then sets the file header to 1.7 to conform with ISO 32000, the International Standard for PDF.
- Finally, pdfHarmony linearizes the file for Fast Web View.
- The server returns the PDF and a standard HTML report to you via email.