- Create and apply stamps to PDF files on your desktop without Adobe Acrobat.
- Stamp entire directories of files.
- Save Encrypted and Optimized files with Fast Web View.
- Supports full Acrobat security. Apply 40-bit or 128-bit file encryption to your stamped documents.
- Set a user password to control who may view, print, or modify a document, and an owner password to control who may change security settings.
- Available for Windows and Macintosh.
- Over 30 built-in stamping variables, including Date, Time, Page Numbers, File Names and more.
- Stamp page and Bates numbers, date and time in a variety of formats, and document information such as author, title, and file name.
- Stamp copyright notices, disclaimers, or any other text in your choice of font, point size, opacity level, and color. Create as many lines as you need with complete control over line breaks.
- Stamp JPEG, TIFF, or PDF images. Scale them to the size you need without changing the original graphic.
- Layer stamps over or under existing text and graphics. Position them based on precise coordinates or relative location (for example, centered). Rotate text stamps to any angle and position image stamps by dragging them on a simulated page.