If splitting PDFs into smaller files is a required part of your workflow, APSplit Desktop Edition delivers in a more flexible, user friendly workflow than Adobe® Acrobat®.
An invaluable tool for lawyers and other professionals who need to submit electronic documents to regulatory or governmental agencies, APSplit DE can split the document according to page count, maximum output file size, and other variables. It can also extract every page—or just odd or even pages—to a new file, deliver a specific page range, or export just the first level of bookmarked sections.
APSplit DE is a standalone desktop application.
If you need reliable and rapid automated processing, learn more about our server-based APSplit solution.
- Drag-and-drop splitting of PDF documents from your desktop without Adobe Acrobat
- Create new PDF documents from existing files
- Split files by size or number of pages, automatically naming the new files in sequential order
- Specify a maximum file size to for output files
- Batch-processing for folders of documents
- Optimize output PDFs for faster access and viewing when downloaded from the Web or a network.
Available for Windows XP and higher
See the APSplit DE Documentation for more information.