Dynamic stamping and personalization is so much more then just adding a disclaimer or background watermark to a page. For example, you can personalize a document with a message specific to the end user at the time the user requests the document.
Add watermarks, disclaimers and digitized signatures, or document control data such as Bates numbers, time/date stamps, status or contact information.
Stamps can be watermarks, page numbers, or headers and footers. With StampPDF Batch you can stamp “Confidential” on pages that include sensitive information, or “Draft” on a preliminary PDF document you distribute for review. Using variables, you can stamp PDF document names, revision numbers, or creation dates on PDF documents to help users quickly identify the documents. Law firms can apply Bates numbering across a document or entire set of documents.
StampPDF Batch provides the flexibility to customize the appearance and position of a stamp to comply with your organization’s corporate standards or to create a consistent look for PDF documents. You may specify any of the following features for a stamp:
- Text attributes such as font, style, size, and RGB or CMYK color
- Position — top, bottom, diagonal or vertical center
- Justification — left, right, or center
- Layer — on top of or underneath the original content of a page
- Pages to stamp — stamp every page, every other page, every 5th, 10th, etc.
- Page margins — position your stamp exactly where you want it
- Bates numbering — specialized page numbering for legal documents
- Autoscale Text Size — maintain the proper text size ratio no-matter the page size
In addition, you can mark a stamp so that you can remove it later.
For more information on StampPDF Batch, Click Here.