Dynamically Encrypt, Digitally Sign and Verify Digital Signatures on PDF documents. Digital signatures placed are compatible with the Adobe® Acrobat® Digital Signature Mechanism and can be verified using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
Easily detect document tampering by digitally signing all of the documents produced in your environment.
Designed to run in real time with other processes in an unattended environment to handle high-volume and on-demand production needs. Can also run in batch mode to encrypt, digitally sign or verify large collections of PDF documents.
Digital Signature and Verification Features
- Digitally Sign using visible or invisible digital signatures
- X.509v3 Digital Certificates from any Certificate Authority
- Add Signature Fields to any PDF page
- Multiple Digital Signatures can be applied sequentially
- Custom Graphics including watermarks, logos and handwritten signatures
- Verification to detect file modification or tampering since it was signed
- Linearization to optimize signed PDF documents with Fast Web View for faster viewing on a network
- No additional software is required — use any digital-signature aware PDF viewer to view or verify signatures
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES ) encryption algorithm with 128-bit or 256-bit key lengths
- RC4 encryption algorithm with 40-bit or 128-bit key length for compatibility with older PDF viewers
- Secure envelopes — encrypt PDF and non-PDF attachments, leaving the “envelope” PDF unencrypted
- Set User Passwords to control who may view, print, or modify a document
- Set Owner Passwords to control who may change security settings
- Set Document Permissions to control viewing, printing, copying, assembly and accessibility
For more information on SecurSign, Click Here.