Automate the Personalization and Customization of PDF Documents – Add Text, Images and 2D Barcodes with StampPDF Batch 6.5
Appligent Document Solutions is now shipping an important new version of StampPDF Batch. StampPDF Batch is a server application that is in use across many industries to automate high volume stamping of PDF documents. Important new features include:
- Stamping 2D Data Matrix barcodes
- Additional Automatic Positioning Options
- Page Transform to Scale and Transform pages to create additional space to apply stamps
“Page scaling and automatic placement of text in ways that do not obscure page content, is a dramatic improvement in final form and workflow based stamping processes”, says Mark Gavin, Chief Technology Officer at Appligent. “The new features will be immensely useful to our many Enterprise customers.”
With StampPDF Batch, documents can be stamped in batch mode or dynamically, as they are requested or submitted to a server. Uses for StampPDF Batch include:
- Stamping compliance statements and disclaimers
- Dynamically adding new page numbers to collections of documents
- Bates numbering across a large collection of documents
- Adding 2D DataMatrix barcodes and 128 barcodes
- Stamping dates and times for when documents are received
Appligent customers for StampPDF Batch include companies across many industries, including Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Publishing, Legal and Government.
More information on StampPDF Batch is available at: https://appligent.com/server-software/stamppdf-batch/
Potential customers are encouraged to download a free 30 day evaluation to test on their own servers. StampPDF Batch is currently available for Windows, Linux, Solaris, and AIX operating systems.