Appligent, Inc., founded in 1988, is one of the oldest and most innovative independent PDF technology companies, with customers across many industries including government, financial services, insurance, manufacturing, publishing, healthcare, education and legal.
We invented PDF redaction and form-flattening, and we were first to market with PDF-specific server applications for forms, stamping, appending, encryption and digital signatures, all available across many server OS platforms.
Our Professional Services unit expanded in 2009 when Appligent merged with Document Solutions, the first electronic document service bureau dedicated to PDF technology. With capabilities ranging from forms development to Section 508 compliance and remediation, scripting, disc development and high-resolution imaging, our professional services unit ensures that you get the most from your investment in document management.
Need customized software? Assistance with forms or PDF accessibility? Yes, we cover all your needs. Let us help you with:
- Server software for management and manipulation of PDF files on a server
- Desktop software for redacting, stamping, splitting and assembling PDF files
- PDF forms programming and development
- Document scripting automation and programming
- PDF accessibility and compliance with Section 508
- Consulting on PDF technology and content deployment
- Repurposing paper based content from books & magazines into high quality digital content